Nathalie Vleeschouwer strives to make all the designs wearable and comfortable. Consequently, the pieces are worn on a regular basis and as a result frequently washed.
Needless to say, it is very important to handle and wash your clothes with care and to consult the care label attached to your loved pieces.
Please find here some additional washing advice:
- Make sure to consult and apply the fabric care symbols on the inside of the garment
- Do not use fabric softener
- To maintain colours we recommend using a wool detergent
- Do not overmeasure the amount of detergent
- Use a wool wash program when you just need to refresh the clothes and a separate mesh laundry bag for extra protection
- Viscose is a natural product and more delicate than cotton; we advise to wash viscose at a maximum temperature of 30°
- Never hang a knitted garment, but let it dry flat
- For local pilling, a pilling clipper can be used