Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Questions about Nathalie Vleeschouwer
- Who is Nathalie Vleeschouwer?
A Belgian fashion designer who has given her collection her own name to underline its authenticity. Find out more about the history and vision in ‘about us’.
- Where can I buy Nathalie Vleeschouwer’s collections?
The collection is sold by the finest multi-brand stores around the world. We also have our own brand stores in Belgium. Find all the information you need in ‘stores’.
- Do you mass produce your garments?
No, our production runs are limited and we tend not to do additional runs. That means that garments sometimes sell out extremely quickly, which is a shame but it means that our clothes always look original.
- Who makes my Nathalie Vleeschouwer clothes?
Nathalie Vleeschouwer is the head designer in a creative team of stylists, knitwear experts and a pattern maker. Every design is created by our team from start to finish. We aim to establish relationships of trust with all our suppliers and manufacturers, which means transparency is essential. This is why we regularly visit our partners in the workplace so that we really do know exactly whom we are working with.
- Where are the garments produced?
We aim to produce as many of our garments as possible in Belgium and that is a success: more than half our clothing is made in Belgium. In fact the largest Belgian workshop is less than five kilometres from our head office! The rest of the clothes are mainly produced in other European countries.
- How many collections are made and when are they released?
There are two collections each year: a spring-summer collection that comes out in January and an autumn-winter collection that comes out in July.
- I have a shop and I would like to distribute Nathalie Vleeschouwer’s clothes. Who should I contact?
Please contact our sales team at [email protected]
- Can I wear Nathalie Vleeschouwer when I’m pregnant? J
We have a great solution for you: Nathalie Vleeschouwer also designs the delightful maternity collection Fragile! Take a look at www.fragile.be.
Questions about the Nathalie Vleeschouwer Webshop
- Can I place my order by phone or e-mail?
It’s not possible to place an order by phone or e-mail, but our customer service will be happy to help you via: [email protected] and (0032) 03 202 50 70.
- What are the transport rates?
Shipping within the BeNeLux costs € 5 (free shipping for orders from € 100).
Shipping to France, Germany and UK costs € 10.
Shipping to other EU countries: € 15.
For shipping to non-EU countries: contact [email protected]
- When will my order be delivered?
Your order will be delivered within 5 working days after receipt of payment.
- What are the delivery options?
UPS delivers your order at your selected address.
- What if I am not home on the expected day of delivery?
In case of absence, a notice will be left in the mailbox mentioning the address of the nearest pick up point, where you can collect your order.
If you do not collect your order within the term given by the postal services, the order will automatically be returned to Natale who will then contact you in order to arrange the delivery of the order. In that case, additional delivery costs can be charged.
- How can I make my payment?
You can pay via Bancontact, Maestro, Visa, Mastercard, Giropay, iDeal, Belfius NetBanking, ING HomeBANK or KBC/CBC Online
- Is my payment safe?
We work with Ingenico, who will guide you safely through your online payment. Your payment details and credit card information will only be used for the payment and will never be released to other parties.
- How can I return an item?
You can return any unwanted items to us, up to 14 days after delivery. Please note that the returned items must be sent:
- in impeccable condition
- in the original packaging including the tag
- unworn and unwashed
- complete (including all accompanying items, such as belt etc.)
- accompanied by the original sales invoice (of which the customer retains a copy)
- accompanied by a fully completed return document.
Returns can only be sent by UPS postal services with the provided return label. Our brand stores will not accept webshop returns.
- How will I be refunded after returning an item?
The reimbursement is done in the same way you paid. If you paid online with a payment card or by bank transfer, you will receive the money back in your account. If you paid with a credit card, we will contact you and the amount will be refunded to your credit account.
- What if I want to exchange an item?
If you wish to exchange an item, you need to place an new order on the webshop. The returned item will be refunded as soon as the goods have been delivered back to us.
- What are the reimbursement conditions?
Only if the returned item meets all the conditions described (see point 8 and the extended shipping conditions) it will be eligible for refund. Items that do not meet these conditions are returned to the customer.
- Who will pay the return costs ?
Natale bvba takes care of the returns. A return label will be provided with every order.
Returning articles is at the customer's expense. No return label is provided.
- What happens in case of a damaged or incorrectly delivered article ?
If you received a different product than you ordered or the product was damaged, the return costs are at our expense.
- What size chart is being used?
The sizes that are used are Belgian and are rather large. Consult our size chart or contact our customer service if in doubt.
XS = EU 34
S = EU 36
M = EU 38
L = EU 40
XL = EU 42
XXL = EU 44
- Can I buy a gift card through the webshop?
No, sorry! You can purchase gift cards in the brand stores and they can only be used in the brand stores, not on the webshop.
- Can I have my purchase gift wrapped?
With great pleasure! Feel free to ask in the 'comments' box when you place the order. Do you have a specific question? Please send an e-mail to [email protected]
Didn’t find your answer? Mail [email protected]